Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: pictures of GT24?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member lorak79's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2005
    Posts
    103
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have had my eye on GT24 and 23 for awhile now and was wondering if anyone had reviews or pictures they could share with me? I really like the freckles but dont have a doll with them just yet. Thanks for the help. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Jeanette M.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2003
    Posts
    1,239
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Luv*AG, your pictures are stunning! And I agree with you that both dolls are so great that you can't go wrong with either of them! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member lorak79's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2005
    Posts
    103
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you so much! They are beautiful, both of them.. it is going to be very hard to decide. Maybe I should spead them out and get both eventually.... My collection keeps on growing!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Katie148's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    457
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    luv*AG, your doll pictures are just gorgeous! Do you have any albums put together of your dolls? I'd love to be able to see more of your pictures. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for posting the pictures! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] Now I'm positive AGT 24 (Peyton Elizabeth) is going to be my next doll added to my collection after Emily. [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ July 31, 2006 06:22 PM: Message edited by: AGfanatic ]</font>

  6. #6
    Inactive Member trop4's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 28th, 2006
    Posts
    227
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you for the compliment Katie....before joining this board a month ago, I had no idea that people actually made albums of their dolls so this is all a new experience to me. One of these days, I should try my hand at it. Checking out the albums of others is so inspiring, and some really make me smile with their creativity.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member blondeziggy2's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31st, 2006
    Posts
    12
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi, I'm new to the board, but I just received a GT24 today. I can't begin to say how beautiful she is. She is even prettier in person than on the web site. I hope you get one.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member DaisyDee's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2005
    Posts
    646
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    CambriaSmall

  9. #9
    Inactive Member trop4's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 28th, 2006
    Posts
    227
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    They are both GREAT dolls! #23 has a real pretty color combination and #24 has gorgous hair. Good luck deciding! You won't go wrong with either of them.

    DSCN2192

    DSCN0337 1

    DSCN0159

    DSCN6515

    DSCN8673

    DSCN6518

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner OSusannah's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    939
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks, luv*AG, that's not very good for my wallet! [img]wink.gif[/img] DD has been wanting #24, she is the twin of DD's best friend "back home." Your pictures of both girls are adorable!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •